Crew save man overcome by gas

By Paul James in Emergency Services

FIREFIGHTERS were called to vent a gas-filled property in Starcross where the occupant had been taken ill.

Paramedics checked over the casualty who had suffered headaches and nausea as a result of the ‘low levels’ of gas inside the property in Courtenay Mews on The Strand.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear the bad air.

Crews from Dawlish and Middlemoor dealt with the incident which happened at 2.30pm last Thursday.

Duty of care was left with officials from Wales and West.

Add Comment

Add Your Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment

By posting your comment you agree to our T & C